WIM

WIM

Friday, March 13, 2015

Great week!! Sad to leave:(

3/9/2015
That service project looks like alot of work! good job. Too bad you injured your hand again(as the west indians would say- your hand includes your whole arm) 

Sounds like a fun little cruise .. I can't believe they have been married that long! That is wild! It is weird to think that is the point I could be at in 10-12 years... Crazy! 

This week was great! We had 7 investigators lined up to come to church 2 were there on time! 2 others showed up just over an hour late, and the last three ride's fell through, sadly... but that  shows you how many sweet people we are teaching right now! We should have some baptisms very very soon and you will get some pictures of those! 

The most solid one coming up is "J"! The  21st he should definitely be ready by then! I am excited for him. The others will probably fall a bit later .. perhaps even after I am home, so I might get some pictures later on of those! 

Elder Haderlie and I are having a blast though .. we have got plenty work to do these last couple months and I am glad Elder Haderlie is the one to kill me. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. To tell you the truth if I was with anyone else I think I would probably be super trunky! He  is definitely keeping me focused! 

I am excited to see you guys but sad to leave.. I am going to miss this very much!!  

Love, 
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment