WIM

WIM

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Interesting...

Well... this will be an interesting email. 



I got permission to have my mission extended one week! Sorry,  but I have got one more person to baptize! We didn't have the marriage or baptism on Saturday so we will be having it next week. I am glad I get to stay. You guys should be getting my new flight info today. 

Just kidding... 

See you guys Thursday!!!

It is very surreal that it is all coming to an end. P-day was switched to Tuesday because the government recognized Easter Yesterday and nothing was open. I have two more appointments and then all the departing missionaries have a departing devotional all day Wednesday. So the work is pretty much done. I guess we will just see if I can convert anyone on the flight over..... 

I would definitely like to see those letters from President Mehr. Speaking of him, I did have my departing interview yesterday... he definitely plans on staying in contact, he loves the missionaries! But what kind of a mission president doesn't? 

The plans you guys have made sound great! 

I think that is it from me. See you all Thursday! 

Love,
Elder Schroeder

This is just like him, trying to get a rise out of mom, haha...very funny:) Next post will be pictures of his arrival home!!  This has been an amazing time in Kyle's life as he so selflessly served by teaching others about Jesus Christ. He has learned so much!! We have all been so blessed and loved watching him serve through his weekly emails. We are so proud of the person he has become. Perry and Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment