WIM

WIM

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ward Activities...

I am glad grandma got the flowers HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

By the way Mom, that is a terrifying little countdown you have got going there. A very exciting one nonetheless. First grandchild baptized! First baby from Squidly and then me :/ haha!

This week was a pretty great week! Two baptismal dates 32 lessons and an investigator at church.

Before I go on to that, I was on Family Search the other day, showing someone how to do family history and I notice that Magee (my great-great grandfather on dads side) has not been sealed to his wife and that you mom have it reserved. I don't know if you guys know about that or if there are any restrictions on that ordinance but you guys should do it.

Back to what I was saying. Elder Babb and I have specifically been focusing on a young man named "R" We have fasted specifically for him on 3 occasions and we finally set a date with him!!!!!! yay!!! We hope all will go well with that.

We had a family fun activity on Wednesday at the park with the "S" family. You already got some pictures of that but I will send some more along with this email.

There was also an activity at church on Wednesday "family fun day" it was a great activity held at the Chapel on Wednesday. Great attendance!
Elder Babb and I didn't really anticipate playing too many games while there, but sure enough the missionaries were called in for assistance. 5 hours later and about 20 pounds of sweat we missionaries were looking pretty ragged.... haha it was fun though.

I don't remember if I told you this in the past but we play basketball or football every Friday night. It's  a ward activity.

All the activities the ward has are great. It's a missionaries dream! We have so many chances to get our investigators fellow shipped. I hope that these activities continue.

Well, not too much more for this week. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Schroeder


getting some golf in! I got third place...

No comments:

Post a Comment